9 Ways I’m Preparing for My Bulletproof Diet and Intermittent Fasting Journey
Updated: Jan 25, 2020
*This post contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you.
Thank you for visiting my blog! As I enter the decade of my 40’s, I want to preserve my youth as long as I can and feel as good as I can. I’m also on a side mission to look better in a bikini than ever before. If I don’t achieve that, this will at least be an interesting experiment of biohacking as I find out what my body is capable of when I fully commit to the Bulletproof Diet. If you’re curious why I’m choosing this path, check out Bulletproof Diet: 9 Reasons Why It’s My Diet of Choice for 2020. If you’d like to learn more about my biohacking journey, follow me on Instagram.
Here is how I have prepared:
1. Read The Bulletproof Diet cover to cover.
2. Listened to Bulletproof Radio podcast to get myself in the right headspace for embarking on this journey and learning ways to troubleshoot. I like to be thoroughly convinced something is going to work if I’m going to invest my time and energy into it.
3. Subscribed to the Bulletproof email list and got my free Bulletproof Diet Roadmap.
4. Bought the Bulletproof Starter Kit.
5. Bought a french press and grinder in order to brew my coffee in a way that lets me get the most nutrients out of it.
6. Subscribed to Butcher box and started stocking up on clean meats.
7. Purchased Bulletproof the Cookbook and began to meal plan and make grocery lists. This helps my mental preparation. The Bulletproof Diet book has some recipes to get you started but the cookbook has even more.
8. Ordered some of the suggested vitamins.
9. Set a start date.
10. Created a pretty calendar using Canva to help me track my progress and my meal planning.
11. Became a member of my local co-op to encourage myself to buy organic.